The 2017-2018 Summer tariffs are listed below.
Please note that bookings will only be taken if subscriptions for the year
have been paid.
Booking forms can be downloaded here.
2017-2018 Summer Rates
Members children under the age of 18 may stay at the members rate.
Members children aged 18, until they turn 21 may stay at the concession rate.
Members children who are still students aged 21, until they turn 25 may stay at the concession rate.
Members children (non-students) who have reached the age of 21 are subject to the full non-member rate.
Copies of Student ID may be required with bookings.
There are only 22 places available for each week.
Our lease only permits 22 people staying at the lodge at any one time.
Contravention of our lease obligations in this regard represents a serious breach and the
Board reserves the right to terminate the membership of a member responsible for such a
breach of our lease requirements.
Members are reminded that where they have recommended non-member friends to stay
at the lodge but will not be staying at the lodge at the same time, they remain
responsible for the actions of those guests including any breach of the lease terms
If bookings are cancelled 21 days or more in advance of your first day of stay,
a cancellation fee of $100 (per person) or cost of the booking, whichever is the
lower, will be charged. If summer bookings are cancelled with less that 7 days
notice, the full tariff will be forfeited except for when the accommodation is
re-let in which case the cancellation fee will apply.
Club linen is not available during the Summer tariff period.
Booking forms can now be submitted in one of two ways:
- By Mail – send completed form with cheque to the P.O. Box 57, Killara NSW 2071.
- A cheque (one per booking) for the full tariff payable must accompany all bookings to ensure quick and easy processing.
- Bookings cannot be confirmed by the booking secretary until the full tariff has been received.
- By email – send completed form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, payments to
be made by direct deposit.
- When you submit your booking form via email, please await confirmation from the
booking secretary before depositing funds.
- One direct deposit per booking.
Karralika Ski Club Banking Details:
- Account Name: Karralika Ski Club Co-Operative Limited
- BSB: 082 057
- Account: 026 745 668
- Reference: Bank Reference Number from your Membership Record
(ie: certificate issued 2010, or email email@example.com)
Should you have any queries regarding bookings, the booking secretary
can be contacted by email on firstname.lastname@example.org